I'm almost exactly on target at 8343 words.
I'm two scenes into the Janis/Felicia plotline. Got them introduced and set up. They've taken the first step toward getting to know each other. Of course, that was pretty much the entire extent of what I'd prepared, so now I don't know what to do next. Thus, back to the mobsters.
Funny story about that. I had 8238 at the end of the second Janis/Felicia scene. Then I realized I only needed 100 more words to be right on target for a standard nano (8335). With 20 minutes to go before midnight, I flipped back to the mobsters storyline. The next scene was a midlevel boss meeting up with the Godfather. I decided they were playing cards. Then I decided they should be playing mah jong.
About 80 words into describing their mah jong game, I suddenly realized that these were the Italians, not the Triad. o.O Well, it was too late to start over at that point, so now, umm, my Italian mafia is learning how to play mah jong. >.> But I got in the 100 words I needed. :D
2009/11/05
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment