I have 5426 words at the moment. It was 5256 at midnight and then I kept going for a bit longer.
Antoine and Frank have visited the southeast site, which will end up being the actual site of the chantry eventually, but Antoine doesn't want to put it there. Now he wants to visit the forest to figure out where all the highly-pure energy is coming from.
Meanwhile, Allen got a look at the cave that Edward had been in. He reported on its condition to Nathaniel, and they were walking back to the city when they ducked into a cave with a bear in it. I now have to figure out what Allen's capabilities are before he can escape.
I also tried to start on Triangle II. That didn't get very far. I figured, start by having Janis's grandmother tell her about the legend. But the story isn't coming out the way I'd hoped. I'll probably have to scrap the whole thing (only about 200 words though, no big loss) and start over later.
I could've written more words today than I did, but procrastination set in with a vengeance. Tomorrow I'd like to be somewhere around 10k, so I'll have to actually focus. It can be done, though. I've written 5k words in one day before. Just have to make sure I know what I'm writing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like great progress!
ReplyDelete