SFR 2006:
90,000 / 90,000 to go | 0 / 90,000 done
90 / 90 days to go | 0 / 90 days gone
Due to some medical logistics of the head honcho, this year's SFR is going to occur in two legs - a May/June run, or a June/July run. Either way the idea is to write 1k words per day for 60 days, for a total of 60k words in two months.
Or, if you want to be extra insane, do May/June/July at 1k words per day for 90 days, and end up with 90k words in three months. ;)
It so happens that I'm working on Temple again and am hoping for a good bit of progress in the next few months. Hopefully it won't be much of a stretch for me to do it for SFR too. Since roleplay counts, same as it did last year, I won't have to put anything on pause, either.
Of course, at this point I'm a bit stalled out with Temple ... I went back and revised the prologue yet again, because I'm still not sure how I want to continue the next scene (and the book as a whole). Maybe I'll figure it out by the time I have to start wordcounting (in 1.5 hours).
Oh and - here's the link to the details: http://www.sffmuse.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1522
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment