Less than an hour and a half away from the starting gate, and I don't really have any clue what I'm doing.
Uh. Thus far, a possible Main Character has presented himself to me as a young, arrogant nobleman who is going to get mugged in a dark alley. I think this is a mortal Edward Duchene, in the process of becoming Tainted. Which is not a story I had ever planned to write but, who knows, maybe it'll be interesting to see where it goes. If it turns out to be a dead end, I'll just start over with something else. By that point maybe I'll actually think of something else. :)
My October has been unspeakably busy. Until an hour and a half ago I was still in coding mindset, writing up complicated PHP scripts while going back and forth changing things in a corequisite matlab7 script and a postgresql database. Changing from coding-mindset to fiction-writing-mindset is never an easy feat, but I've been puttering around at home now for a while (read: going around in circles like a headless chicken), drinking in some caffeinated soda (Sunkist), and hoping for the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment