2007/10/04

Well, I'm signed up

I have no idea what I'm doing this year. But I've settled into the new 2007 Nanowrimo digs. I've decided to use the tree picture from here as my avatar. I'm signed in as Nerwen again too, but don't know how many novels I'll attempt this year.

Possible ideas:
a) yet another attempt on Amulet I - third time's the charm, maybe?
b) Birthright
c) come up with something entirely different, like the story behind Nerwen and Kayara
d) slack off and do nothing but dares the whole time

Decisions, decisions. I'll figure it out after I survive October. Got the annual Open House at work in a week and a half to help prepare for, a high school reunion newsletter to put together, then attending of said reunion which will include a long-distance road trip. Things will be quite frantic for a little while...

No comments:

Post a Comment