2008/01/01

New Year 2008

I don't have any big resolutions this year. Basically my plan is to keep doing what I've been doing.

Some specific things:

1. Make an attempt to clean at least one thing in my apartment every day. Tiny things count.

2. Do the hard things more. Try not to wimp out and run the other way.

3. Get more exercise. I'll be looking into some yoga classes next week, doctor's orders more or less, because sitting around in front of a computer all day every day isn't doing good things for the rest of my body...

Other than that, it's basically just a matter of chugging along. Write more, read more, keep blogging, do productive things at work. Possibly finish writing something enough to actually think about sending it somewhere, though I don't know if I want to make it a full-blown resolution (must do or else). Possibly start another hobby or two - I could try getting back into art, for example.

No comments:

Post a Comment