I've done basically nothing since the last post. Originally I thought I'd spend some time working on it over Labor Day Weekend (going on right now), but then the apartment complex said they wanted to raise my rent by $56, and that kind of threw me out of writing mode. I've lined up a new place to move into in a couple months though. And I need to start packing.
Things that have occurred to me however:
For Amulet I Part III, what needs to happen is wrap-up for both James and Charles. So it won't just be James going back to Lagarnica. It will also be the other end of what happens with Charles and Felna, during the Sundering. What will that be exactly? Well, it so happens that I also need to put in a battle between Nathaniel and the Demon somewhere, scheduled to happen less than a decade after the events of Amulet I. So now I'm entertaining the notion of somehow having both of these events happen at the same time. And it would also explain how Nathaniel knows about the Duchenes during the court scene in Triangle II if he has met Charles.
Meanwhile, Rumen is tugging for my attention again. I'm now in the middle of ruminating about the part where he carries Jenya to her people. Might do another attempt at writing that soon.
2014/08/31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment