1348 words toward the Emerald Sword story.
I'd originally figured on using the time for revisions to Fortress Launne, but when the month started, I really wasn't feeling it. So then I just started reading over stuff from the top, and the top of the file is Emerald Sword because it's a likely prequel to the rest of Fortress Launne, and I thought: hmm. Maybe I should finish that instead.
Obviously that didn't happen. I stopped before because I needed to figure out what the prophecy with the shetils was all about. I still haven't done that yet, but I did advance Flaunbere (the protagonist) farther along. They are now all standing under the magic birch tree where the prophecy part of it is supposed to start - just as soon as I figure out what that is.
Overall it was a fun little revisit. I really like the first 6k words and do want to finish it eventually. The whole thing will be probably end up around 20k words, just like every other story arc I've ever written in the Fortress Launne series.
2017/04/30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment