It's almost time for Nanowrimo 2017. My plan is to rewrite Amulet II. It and Temple both need to be redone, and I did Temple last year, so it makes sense to take a stab at Amulet II next.
So of course most of my fiction thoughts lately have been about The Celestines. I have the beginnings of a story premise worked out. A squadron of soldiers on the losing side of a battle for a planet find out that they're the only ones still alive. They get captured by the winning side, taken to the Celestine exploratory outpost, and slowly assimilated into the Celestine way of doing things. It would introduce the Celestines in a gradual way that readers could follow along, before getting to anything epic. I can already tell this'll be the beginning of another massive series...
I guess I could always try to do both. I've worked on two separate stories before, though in past cases I took a ton of time off work to do it. Not sure I'll be able to do that this time. I guess I'll figure out what I end up doing right before the starting line...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment