2018/11/02

Not doing so good so far...

It's almost the end of Day 3, and I haven't written anything yet. I tried to start, and read over a bunch of previous work, but it turns out that I'm not feeling Triangle II at all.

Not sure what else I'd rather write. Maybe some other part of Fortress Launne? I looked back over my previous posts about how I should add more about Arthur Glorian to Amulet II, but not sure how I want to do that yet either. I guess the most obvious way to do it without changing what I already have too much, is to do it from the Eenin perspective. That would probably mean adding a whole new storyline though.

Or I could go look at more Celestines. Or take another stab at Cosmic Potato. Or see if Rumen is around to let me write more on the Vengeance stories. Or do something completely different. I have an inkling to fanfic some Spirit Island (a board game), i.e. what's it like to be Dahan and pushed around by all these nature spirits all the time?

I'll think of something eventually, I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment