177 words. I added a bit to the end of the ritual scene that Aaron was doing in Vengeance, and I'm still not sure what should happen next. After that I got distracted. >.>
More or less, I met a guy, and decided that it was more important to get our relationship off to a good start. There's always a tricky transition period between when we're still just friends, and when we've stabilized into happy dating. For us this was a couple weeks long, right in the middle of the month of course, but relationships in general can't really be scheduled - they happen when it's time for them to happen.
I also moved flats and had to do a bunch of shopping for stuff I didn't need at the original flat but do now. My shipped stuff was supposed to arrive, but so far it still isn't here.
I guess I'll try again on the fiction front next year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment