So I guess to catch things up from where I last left off a year ago: my flat situation is more or less stabilized, and my shipped stuff eventually did arrive two months later - right before I left for Sydney for three months. But it's all here in my new flat that I picked out specifically because there's enough space in here for it, at a rate that I can afford (provided I have at least one flatmate to pay half the rent and utilities, which at the moment I do). Aside from that, a whole lot of travel and first-year PhD stuff happened in the past year, and I didn't have much time to think about fiction.
Things are also going very well with Brett, the guy I met last year. Our relationship is pretty stable, and I should be able to do Nanowrimo this year and maybe even get him to try it too. He's not much of a writer though.
So, what to do this year?
I don't have any brand new ideas since the last time I tossed out a bunch. I could work on Triangle II part 3, like I was planning to last year. I could work on The Celestines. I could work on Vengeance. I could fanfic Spirit Island. Or even Cosmic Potato, which for some reason on the latest version of the Nanowrimo site, is pinned to the top of my profile and I can't get it off.
I guess I have almost a month to figure it out. Other people will probably start talking about potential projects to work on, and maybe we can build up some excitement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment