Wordcounts now are:
52,514 words on Amulet II
16,644 words on ... umm, the other one ...
68,722 total words
I'm thinking I'll probably manage to get to 75k words by the end of November. It will probably all be on Amulet II, as the story is nowhere near done. I wrote what I had originally figured as the end climax scenes, and they turned out to be middle scenes instead, that caused more plot development. The end is still nowhere in sight.
If I somehow miraculously get to 100k words by writing Amulet II, I think I'll go validate it on Nerwen anyway. That's unlikely, though. Realistic aim is 75-80k.
Congrats to Ellsea and Veronnika for their purple bars! :) Hoping to see more of them start lighting up that way as we get down to the final stretch. Emiko is pretty close, Robert will get there with one more good writing day, and I'm rooting for Poetmage to get a second wind too! :) And for Sheba to make it to 10k! :) Gogogo team!
In other news ... my internet has been excessively glitchy for most of the week. The whole city seems to be having issues, though, so it's not a problem on my end. It just means that everything is extremely slow and laggy, and sometimes it cuts out entirely for hours at a time. I called and complained a bunch, and they said they would credit my next bill for the downed days.
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who is in the U.S. too. ;) I didn't celebrate that, though I did enjoy the long weekend. Sleep, write, sleep, write, occasional meal here and there ... I'm out of junk food. :( And I'm really not ready to go back to work tomorrow, either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment