13 / 90 days to go | 77 / 90 days gone
46,185 / 90,000 words done | 30,815 words behind
Dragonfly: 1841 (916 final count)
Stranger on a Bus: 2673 (301 edit words)
What is it to be Human: 726
Temple: 2813
general roleplay: 11,326
Blogs: 26,806
I blathered a lot in the takeout blog this weekend. It's sort of like my freewrites. Once I get started, I just keep going, and soon I've written a couple thousand words.
Of course, today I had a lot to blather about. We had a customer come in that is known to steal from the tip jar when she thinks no one is looking. I spent an hour watching her like a hawk (albeit out of the corner of my eye). Eventually I ended up moving the whole jar under the counter, when she finally figured out a clever way to get me away from it and my attention off her and onto a different customer. The manager is way too nice. I, on the other hand, can be quite the rude bitch when I'm annoyed.
In other news, I've started working on Dragonfly a bit. It's not reflected on the stats above because I'm not done yet, and somehow it feels like cheating to count the whole thing multiple times when it's a single edit spread over multiple sessions.
And in non-writing news, Comcast sucks. My connection was glitchy for basically the entire day. It seems to have finally stabilized now though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment