Finished Chapter 4 of Vengeance. Aaron didn't much like the ransom letter, and Craig offered to help him get Alice back.
So far, the plan for Chapter 5 is to start out with Craig coming back from scouting out the warehouse where Alice is, and cross paths with Rumen, who is on his way to feed. They compare notes and decide that they need to get Alice back before Aaron gets there - and without telling Aaron that that's what they're going to do. Basically, it would be bad for Hernando if Aaron actually gets to the meeting and gets stuck in an agreement with the bad guy before Hernando has a chance to get an agreement with Aaron (which, of course, the bad guy knows, which is why he wants to get it set up as fast as possible, before anyone else can react).
Then, Chapter 6 will have both of them plus some of Rumen's minions breaking into the warehouse to get Alice. When Aaron arrives, they'll be waiting to hand her over to him.
That's the plan, anyway. I'll be rather surprised if it actually works out that way. ;) So far, the whole thing is about 5k words.
Meanwhile, my thoughts are turning toward Myan again. I worked out the political setup of the city (which is largely based on the interaction dynamics of Zynga's game, Mafia Wars, which I play on Facebook T.T). I'm leaning in the direction of starting over from the beginning, write up the serial killer plotline as I outlined here earlier (now that I have an actual protagonist, which I didn't have when I wrote it the first time). On the other hand, there's something to be said about continuing where I left off and actually reaching an ending before tinkering with any of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment