2009/09/08

Hobgoblin is down T.T [posted at SFFMuse]

Arrrrrgh.

Well, it's not down down... in that it's still visible if you're not logged in - but logging in is fuxxored. Sadly, some of my writing notes over there are marked "member's only" so I can't see them while not logged in. T.T

I'm referring to http://www.hobgoblin.net if that wasn't clear.

Err, anyway, so the reason I mention this just now (even though it's been like that for at least a month) is because I wanted to write a blog update. I'll just put it here instead.

We just had 3-Day Novel this past weekend, as happens every Labor Day weekend. This year my goal was just to make some forward progress on already-started WIPs. I wrote about 1200 words toward Vengeance, which is my vampire story inspired by an Anita Blake game on RPoL. It's been in progress since 2007 and is about 7k words long at this point. I'm in the middle of chapter 5. The jailbreak team has assembled in the park and are going over their plans to get into the warehouse where they think the damsel in distress is located. I'm a bit stalled on how to actually finish up that scene. Once that's done, though, it's on to chapter 6 - where they go to enact their plan and walk straight into an trap. Bwahaha...

Of course, after that point my notes are kind of fuzzy. They'll be trapped in the warehouse they tried to break into. If all goes according to my plan, they'll figure out how to get free just in time for Aaron's arrival - and they'll still be too late to put a stop to at least the first part of the binding ritual that'll ensue. At this point, I have no clue how to get from the point of entrapment to the point of Aaron's arrival. The damsel actually isn't in the warehouse they're in, so they'll have to track her down in the complex too.

And that's where I'm at on that at the moment.

Meanwhile, I haven't the foggiest idea what I'll be doing for Nanowrimo this year. If I go with tradition, it'll be something in the Fortress Launne series again, but I don't have anything prepared. On the other hand, I could take a stab at Tragedy of the Hand a second time. Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment