2014/11/30

Thus endeth 2014 Nanowrimo

Final wordcount: 51317.

I wrote about 1300 words while at the last official write-in of the month, but mostly I was just there to give other people moral support and was a total slacker about doing any of my own writing.

All of the new words were in Birthright. I wrote a scene where Allen tells Nathaniel about seeing the phoenix, and had to reread chunks of Triangle I  to figure out what he would've known about and when. I don't think I quite have that part down yet. There'll have to be some revision later for the parts where he's talking to Janis and Elena, I think (from yesterday's words).

I guess now that the month is done, I should give it a break for a week, then go into revision mode. There might be more unofficial write-ins if anyone besides me is interested. Those turn out to be pretty helpful actually for keeping me focused. December will probably turn out to be a bad time to do more of them overall, but maybe in January I'll see who's still hanging around on the Nano forum....

No comments:

Post a Comment