8388 words.
1933 words just now, which is sadly my highest word count day so far.
The words flow pretty well when I write, I just haven't had very many writing sessions. Lots going on in the rest of life. The ex-flatmate became an ex-flatmate, and he still hasn't paid up on his share of bills and probably never will, which means I have to prepare to take him to Tribunal. They're preparing the house for selling, and I'm looking for somewhere else to live. I also have to prepare to move out, including packing up my own stuff and also cleaning out all of everyone else's stuff that they left here.
Meanwhile, the PhD project is going pretty well. The first draft of the MRIO table is getting constructed over the next month, and meanwhile I've turned my attention to the various risk weights.
I've reached the part of the timeline in the story where I'm about to destroy the second town - but not in the same way as the first town. The first town was destroyed with Sacrosanct Wilderness. This one is getting destroyed by Punish Those Who Trespass. I haven't worked out yet what that looks like. That'll be the main course of the next writing session.
2019/11/13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment