2019/11/09

Bottom of the 9th

5183 words.

I'm not doing great at racking up tons of words, but I do manage to get words written quickly when I'm writing. It's a very different process to just write thoughts about what I'm writing into the story as I go along. It definitely adds more words that way, and I don't end up stopping to worldbuild and etc instead.

I'm still in Round 1 of 4 for the story of Keeper wiping out all the invaders in its home jungle. I think part of what's keeping me slowed down is that it's not a very exciting story. I might skip to a story about a different spirit when I'm done with this one.

The game that I'm writing from is going to end soon. We are one fear card away from Terror Level 3, and there are only 3 cities on the map. We probably won't have too much trouble taking them out, once everyone figures out what they're doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment