Made it to 10,621 words yesterday, and also ended the first story. I also remembered to make a backup copy of it in RPoL Detroit.
There's already an obvious sequel setup with Adrian and Johan going to the wetlands where the Dahan are about to get pushed by Keeper into the jungle of C1, sweeping them along for the ride, and then there'll be a massive ravage. I'm going to need some Dahan characters for that though, starting with how to name them. I guess pick from various Polynesian.
After that, the third story is on the opposite side of the map, so I'll probably have to come up with alternate characters that end up going that way.
The next game with Sharp Fangs is off to a nice start. Sharp Fangs is already responsible for helping clear three lands, so that should make for some interesting stories involving jungle monsters. It'll be a while before I get to it though.
2019/11/17
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment