So far it's looking like I have chapters of 2k words apiece. I'm about halfway through chapter 3, trying to figure out what kind of excitement I can come up with involving a baby elephant in a mall, that still manages to be relevant to the rest of the story. I just need something to liven things up in this mall. ;)
So, 5005 words. I thought I'd post an update since I finally managed to pass 5k. I was aiming for 10k words per day, but that doesn't look like it'll happen today given there's only 2 hours left.
At least the Sam's trip is over with now. And I also bought enough Chinese takeout to last two days. No more interruptions until Tuesday. It's just writing, sleeping, and eating takeout.
On the bright side, I do believe that 5005 is the most words of fiction I've ever written in one day. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment