Huh. 54,185 words.
Again I sat down and felt an urge to write something, even though I didn't really know what to write. So I just started. A scene came to mind, and I wrote it down. A figure moved in it, so I wrote down what he was doing. And now he's doing the ritual, all the important people in it are there... I'm not sure how exactly it's all going to go, but it doesn't seem to matter, because they're doing it on their own and I'm just watching.
Hmm. And now I'm done, and I have 873 more words. They got the shadows out of Edward and into James.
There's something not quite right about the shadows taking over James. There's nothing wrong with any of the rest that I just wrote. Just the part where the shadows are actually going in, something's not quite right there. James is objecting too much, like it's not supposed to happen that way. My subconscious is saying that we're going back to rumination time to figure out what happens next. So I guess that's what I'm doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment