Well, I didn't write a darn thing on Election Night. Nor did I get done anything else I'd planned for that evening, which meant I did those on Wednesday and didn't write anything novel-related then, either. On Thursday I was sick, but managed about a hundred words just before midnight, before giving up and just going to bed.
Friday came and I was all better and ready to go. I have a lot of catching up to do, if I still hope to reach 100k.
The problem is that I think I'm bored with my story. It's easy enough to write, and I do enjoy parts of it as I go along, but only mildly. The downside of the lack of emotional investment is that, well, I'm not drawn in. It's easier to write, but at the same time it's not as much fun.
Oh well. I just need to reach 50k on it, and then I can go on to something else. Only 36,527 more to go...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment