So basically my entire weekend was spent getting up to speed on all the games I've suddenly committed to running. Lots and lots and lots of niggling stats details to absorb instantly. I have two players so far, in separate games, and they have both managed to come up with complex questions that are difficult to answer. :p
Yep. I'm screwed. :)
Meanwhile, all of tomorrow is going to be spent on a cram session of getting that science paper in order. I've been procrastinating it all weekend. :p But it needs to get done and gone and out of mind, and it has to be done by Tuesday morning, so that's what I have to do.
If only I had gotten around to grocery shopping today. I'm out of food. I'm even out of ingredients. I've been eating the same spinach soup for ... well, a week, actually. But at least during the work week I was eating other stuff too. The soup is starting to run low, though, and I need to make a new vat of something else. I'm thinking beef barley next. (I usually make soups a gallon at a time and take up to two weeks to eat it all.)
On a sidenote, I really hate IE. For some reason it won't highlight if I use the keyboard, only if I use the mouse. Also, it auto-refreshes forms if you accidentally go to a different page, so I lose any text I might've typed. With Opera and Firefox, the forms stay filled with whatever I'd put there. Unfortunately, Opera is on the fritz on my home computer, so I've been using IE all weekend instead.
I also wrote 10k words toward my monthly freewrite. Every month the number of words decreases. I guess I've pretty much decided that I should just ramble on until I stop, and then if I don't feel like doing it anymore, why put myself through the trouble? I managed to cover all of the important stuff that happened over the course of last month, most of it in a single huge blurt of 7k words in 2 hours last night.
It's late, I'm tired, I'm going to bed.
2005/07/04
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment