SFFMuse Summer Fun Run: [ 30,336/60,000 | 58 days down | 3 days left ]
Uneditted roleplay: 11,106
Writing-heavy roleplay: 2232
Temple: 4555
Taint: 2442
Freewrites: 10,001
I've decided to include my monthly freewrites in my wordcount. I did 10k at the beginning of this month and plan to do another 10k this weekend. It still won't make me hit 60k but it'll look more impressive. ;) And who knows, someday I might use that material in nonfiction about my personal philosophical outlook. If a book about running a chicken farm can be popular, surely there would be people out there who would care what I think... right? right? *winning smile* (pause ... *crickets*) Ehh, I can always dream. ;)
All of the other new words were roleplay. I've been doing a lot of that this week, catching up on all my games and running the Werewolf one. I finally finished that tonight. Completely caught up now on every game. Not my turn anywhere for the first time in almost a month. :) Until tomorrow, that is, when people start replying...
The new Alphasmart has been extremely useful so far. I'm really liking the convenience of being able to take it to bed with me, where it's right next to me if I happen to be lying in the dark brainstorming and need to write stuff down before I try to get up and move. Getting up and moving usually means that I get distracted by the nearest shiny object, and then I never do write down stuff that I should. ;) I haven't done that with it yet, but I did write a couple of roleplay posts on it while sitting in bed. The change of scenery definitely helped, as well as being able to sprawl across the bed in any direction I felt like. Sitting at a desktop can be rather constraining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment