2006/11/30

Nanowrimo 2006: Done! :D

Final score:

Janis - 22,075 words
Amulet I (take 2) - 53,727 words
Total - 75,802 words

That puts me at 191 more words than I wrote last year. :)

I could keep going, actually. In fact there's a part of my brain that seems to think that I'm still writing again after a short break. It's going to be hard returning to a regular work schedule instead. Not to mention catch up on roleplay, which I've ignored for a month.

I crashed and burned with NanoFimo last year, but went to look at it again yesterday. Maybe I can come up with the time to do another 30k on Amulet I and get it closer to finished (at this point I have no idea how long it'll end up being). Probably wishful thinking, but at least I'm thinking.

And having ducked out entirely on Thanksgiving with family, I suspect I'd better make an appearance for Christmas... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment