I've passed 5k. :) 5014 words at the moment, somewhere in Chapter 5 now.
Where last I left off with the synopsizing, Edward was about to confront his father. Well, they did that, and now he's disowned. He spent the rest of Chapter 4 sitting around just outside the estate's front gates, sulking, not really having any clue what to do next, until I threatened him with some more rain. Then he got up and went back to the city.
In Chapter 5 he got a room at an inn, and now he's in a tailor shop trying to get some new clothes. Thus far he's not changed clothes yet, and what he's wearing currently is starting to get dirty and torn. Fortunately for him, thus far the townspeople aren't aware that he's been disowned, so they're letting him do what he wants without demanding immediate payment.
I'm getting kind of bored having him wandering aimlessly around town, though, so I'll have to think of something to do to him next.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment