Well, I've been challenged by a friend to crank out 37,315 words in a single 24-hour period. She even said that she'd read them if I actually managed to do it. ;)
Unfortunately, I don't have anything as worthwhile to say as Robert with that many words, so it'll have to be a freewrite. There's one more weekend left in February. Let's see if I can manage to hit my 50k goal this month after all. :)
In other news, last night for roleplay, I wrote a cute little scene about two guys at a picnic having a really dumb argument about girls. I left them coming to blows by the end of my post. It'll be interesting where that goes when the girl they're arguing about arrives at the picnic (which should be the next post - different player). ;)
2005/02/23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment