20,255 words at 5:30pm. I slept from 6am until about 1:30pm, when I was rudely awakened by the phone ringing and then had to drag myself to Sam's Club, because the person that I go with and leech off the card of (she gets it free too from her parents' business), who has not had time to go in months and therefore I'm out of everything, finally decided she wanted to go Right Now. The third time she called, which was just before 1:30, she was calling to tell me that she was driving there already and if I wanted to go I better hurry up. :p
So by the time all of that was said and done, it was 4pm. So I got a very late start on today. I have written about 5k words in the past 2 hours, which is not really that good if I still want to get done in time for a party I want to go to at 9:30pm. I might have to arrive very late ...
Oh well. Onwards. Upwards. :)
2005/02/26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment