I started at midnight. At 4am I had 10,312 words. That's over a quarter of the way to the goal already. :)
It turns out that yes, I *can* rant at great length about my life, if I have an excuse to do it. Most of the time I keep quiet, but in this freewrite I'm just letting it all hang out. It's kind of interesting what kinds of things are popping up in all the myriad digressions. The whole thing is just one big gigantic digression. I'll start a paragraph saying one thing, and by the time I get to the end I'm talking about something entirely different. Then eventually I run out of steam on a particular tangent, and have to scroll up to figure out what I was trying to say originally, and then I'm merrily on my way down a different tangent. ;)
Anyway, not bad for 4 hours - at least 1.5 hours of which was breaks. 37,315 should be a piece of cake if I keep this up, and I'll even be able to afford sleeping. ;)
2005/02/26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment