2006/05/05

SFR Day 5

SFR 2006:
85 / 90 days to go | 05 / 90 days gone
3510 / 90,000 words done

general roleplay: 1643
Temple: 1867

Holding steady at 1500 words behind. Could be worse, I suppose. I did get in my 1k words for today by going over the temple scene some more, revising a bunch of things, rewriting the opening paragraph, and adding on more at the end. I stopped when I got to the part where Jacob appears. That'll be tomorrow's task - rewriting the conversation with the king from scratch. What I had before is no longer useable in light of all the changes I made to the scene before that point.

I wrote a 200-word roleplay post in the last couple hours of Day 4 as well, so that number has also gone up.

I think I know what I'm doing, at least for the immediate future ... I hope I know what I'm doing ...

No comments:

Post a Comment