SFFMuse Summer Fun Run: [ 13,340/60,000 | 20 days down | 40 days left ]
Uneditted roleplay: 5314
Writing-heavy roleplay: 1794
Temple: 3886
Taint: 2346
Approximately 800 words since my last entry. I had plenty of time to write more today, but I didn't, and I have no good excuse.
Basically the network went down at work fairly early on into my workday. But my workday is bizarre. Since I pretty much get to set my own hours, I typically show up at 2pm and go home at 10pm. Well, by the time the network went down, I'd only been there less than 4 hours, but of course the IT department had gone home for the day. So I had a day off.
I was bad. I played Diablo 2 all evening. *head, desk*
Anyhow. 405 new words to Taint that I did last night (after midnight), plus another 400ish words to a couple larger-than-average roleplay posts. That's the entire extent of my fiction writing for Day 20. I'm supposed to have 20k words by now. Instead I'm nearly 7k words behind. :(
I wrote a lot more nonfiction though. Spent much of the day thinking about gender issues, both with writing about MRIs here and writing a lengthy intro of myself on that other site. Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't be writing philosophy instead of fiction.
Two weekends from now is going to be my monthly freewrite. I hadn't originally planned to count that, but maybe I should. *shifty eyes*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment